skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jones Women Running Blog
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
log in running
I can't figure out how to map my run. Maybe Dad can show me. Love. mom
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Student Teaching
Link List
Wayne Jones Family Website
Taylor Family Blog
Read Family Blog
Our Individualized Training Program
http://www.runnersworld.com/cda/smtcresults/0,7144,s6-238-277-278-0-0-0-0-0,00.html?hour=1&mins=12&secs=0&rlen=tenk&rdst=tenk3&mpwe=6&startf=123xyz&diff=mod&lrdy=6&slen=12&trainstart=ds1209972192373&metr=miles
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(162)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(88)
▼
May
(40)
Happy Birthday Natalie! I love you, you're a great...
Wow guys that is really great. Now I want to try h...
WE DID IT!!!!!
5 MILES!
Great Job!
I ran my 3 miles today. Yea, I loved it when I w...
Yesterday
I just got back from my run. I did 3.5 miles! I ra...
Walk 2
natalie and steph! thats great. anything is better...
Walk
a long break
log in running
Back to the track
Mrs. Read
Thanks, MRS. READ
How far did you run?
Guys I am about to restrict the blog to only autho...
Today we have just been home all day, taking care ...
Red faced
Procrastinating
Tomorrow - running all alone again
sick
easier
it's 4:00 am and i'm here holding Pierce. he's w...
thanks natalie!Natalie and mom Im so glad that you...
to mom
Becky, you're my hero!
I went running today in the afternoon, which i don...
Still hard.
You win, Mom!
We're all doing great!
Remember to stretch!
Dad is home and has done a post so I will try agai...
security violation
I feel GREAT!
You are all authors now
Is anyone out there?
Our Training Program
I Love You All
LogYourRun Route
Get the
LogYourRun Route
widget and many other great free widgets at
Widgetbox
!
No comments:
Post a Comment