Saturday, May 10, 2008

We're all doing great!

Well i just got back from running tonight. I wasn't going to run today because i had just gotten home from work and was tired, but mom read the blog to me and it was Natalie's last one. It made me realize i needed to go run. Surprisingly it wasn't very hard for me compared to the last to times at least. For the last 1/2 mile i sped up a lot and that's where the hill is so it was pretty hard, but i felt really good after it. I think I'm already starting to tell that's its getting easier for me. Hopefully it will continue. Keep writing in the blog it really helped me out. Great job running the whole way today Natalie! I know it'll get a lot easier for all of us. Thanks for being encouraging! We are all doing so great!
Love, Becky

No comments: