Oh my goodness! It was so wonderful to have mom here to run with. It' s 100 million times easier to do when you have someone to do it with you. It just got me up every day to think that mom was waiting for me. Now I hope I can have the motivation to go on my own. Plus something so discouraging. I'm not losing weight at all. I think I weigh as much now as when I gave birth to Joshua. It's really frustrating because I've been running for 3 weeks and I can't tell a difference in my weight. I think I'm gaining it. Oh well.
I guess I need to focus on the fact that I can run 3 miles without getting too out of breath. I'm going to need a lot of encouragement tomorrow. Write and let me know your experiences.
I love you guys. I need your support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment