Monday, May 5, 2008

You are all authors now

I have set it up so that only you guys can see and post on this blog. You should be able to write your own posts now under your own names. Follow the instructions on the emails I sent you.
I'm looking forward to your posts.

On another note, I just got back from running for my first time. It was sooooo hard. I probably walked about 1/3 of the way. Oh my goodness. I don't know if I can do it again, but I will. I've been back 15 minutes and I'm still breathing hard. I'm so grateful for James babysitting our kids so I can do this. I appreciate all of your support.
Inspirational note of the day for me: I look extremely obese in my tight running clothes. I am officially more fat than after I had Joshua. When I started running 3 weeks after her was born, these clothes fit me fine. Oh well. This will get easier.

How were all of your first exercising days?

No comments: