Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm feeling so great today after Stephanie and my swim at 6:00 am. :) Swimming is such a great workout. It's works out your whole body. My arms as well as my legs are sore. It's great! Oh, and we were supposed to go swimming at 6 am, but I waited outside Steph's apartment for 20 minutes then finally decided to knock on their window. Rude, eh? Sorry Steph, if you didn't come I was going to turn around and go to bed! I think Steph and I are getting better at swimming. I asked someone who is a swimmer in our ward to come with us and make sure we're using proper technique. Tomorrow it's running. On the 4th of July! We're starting out the day by going to the hot air balloon take off at 6:30 am. We'll take pictures and videos so check our blog tomorrow.
I know what you mean, Becky, about hating to go far away because that means you might as well run to get home cause it will take longer to walk. This is making such a difference for you. Just hang in there.
Eating has been great since my vomiting episode, the only thing sweet I've had is a small bowel of ice cream. I've eaten much less and last night I was so proud of myself because I was hungry and really wanted to eat, but we'd already eaten dinner and I just went to bed instead! Yeah!

No comments: