That was a funny story Becky. I'm glad you guys made it home, even if it took twice as long. One thing to think about if running doesn't make you tired anymore is to switch things up. After awhile your body gets used to your workout. I would suggest finding new routes. It is good to find some with hills- they are great to change things up for your body so that it is still an effective workout.
I know all about not wanting to get far away from your house. Especially when we take the kids its stressful to go too far away because if the kids aren't doing well and need to go home, to eat of they are just fussy, its scary to be too far away. The good thing about going far away though is that you have to go back home. You can't quit early because you still have to make it all the way back and not just around the neighborhood again- which is great to help us keep going. Thats one thing thing that is good about swimming too. You have to get to the end of the pool. Otherwise you have to tread water or hang onto the lane separators and look retarded.
This morning for whatever reason my alarm either did not go off or I don't remember it. Natalie was great though and she waited while I got dressed and pumped for Pierce. I'm glad we went today. I hadn't exercised for two days and was starting to not feel as healthy. Another motivating factor for me is wanting to have clothes to wear. I put away my maternity clothes, so now I am trying to fit into my old clothes. Some of the ones that used to be big fit, but most don't so I have to work really hard or wear pajamas all day.
Good luck everyone. Try hard with eating today!
love, Steph
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment