Today I walked 4 miles. it felt so great. I have realized a new training program that I am going to do. It was like a bolt of lightning as i realized what i should do. I was a little sore after walking for 5.5 miles last Friday with the ladies. yes, walking uses different muscles then running i realized. I haven't walked since november. also this 10k training helped me realize that i really do need to train with different activities. I was afraid that if i didn't run everyday that i would talk myself out of running on the running days. but i think i can handle it now. so i will jog mon, wed, fri, and then walk 4 miles on tues and thurs. i think this will be perfect for me. thanks for all your help girls. love mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment