Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Natalie,
Though you're not looking for sympathy and think that whatever encouragement I'm going to give you is just because you complained, that's not at all the case. You deserve SO much sympathy. You have had 2 kids (and you're still trying to take care of them while doing this 10k) and you're running this far. I can't believe you and Stephanie already have gotten to 3 miles. You guys are gonna completely surpass mom and i. And i bet that if Stephanie were to write about how the run was for her....she would say some of the exact same things. She probably thought it was the hardest thing that she's ever done, etc. When you were my age you were running the mile in 5 and something minutes. Who knows how long it would take me to run a mile....And when you were 17 you were in shape and didn't even weigh close to what i weigh right now. Think of what I'm gonna be like when I'm 24....I really need to get a hold of my eating and its so hard because this running is not helping at all. I'm glad that we have this blog. I feel like it's bringing us closer and closer. I would love it if we were all best friends. That would be so much fun. Sisters never go away (or moms) I think we're getting there :). You can do it Natalie! read your email too!
Love, Becky

No comments: