skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jones Women Running Blog
Friday, July 4, 2008
Today was horrible for eating and exercising. Holidays should not be an excuse. Way to go everyone else for not letting it be and still exercising.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Student Teaching
Link List
Wayne Jones Family Website
Taylor Family Blog
Read Family Blog
Our Individualized Training Program
http://www.runnersworld.com/cda/smtcresults/0,7144,s6-238-277-278-0-0-0-0-0,00.html?hour=1&mins=12&secs=0&rlen=tenk&rdst=tenk3&mpwe=6&startf=123xyz&diff=mod&lrdy=6&slen=12&trainstart=ds1209972192373&metr=miles
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(162)
►
August
(3)
▼
July
(31)
I walked 4 miles today.
Becky and I just finished our 6 miles. It was clo...
mom and i just got back from our 6 mile run! it fe...
i ran 1 mile today.
i ran 2 miles today on the eliptical. 1 more run a...
congratulations ladies. now i need some inspirati...
Steph and I just got back from a 3 mile run. Way t...
Great Job Mom and Becky!The beginning of this week...
Friday
thursday
Wednesday
Wow steph what's all the info at the bootom of thi...
Becky and I ran our 5 miles today. We are totally...
Beautiful Natalie. About 2 minutes ahead of me...
me and mom are gonna go on a 6 mile run tomorrow. ...
Like the new background? Steph brought over the De...
Natalie had her first experience with Denise...
i ran my 3 miles today.
Me and Denise
Mom- what's your story?
my eating yesterday was really bad too, stephanie....
Today was horrible for eating and exercising. Holi...
good thing i didnt remember that it was the 4th of...
I'm feeling so great today after Stephanie and my ...
That was a funny story Becky. I'm glad you guys ma...
after running 6 miles with mom this morning i tool...
Great Job mom and Becky! You guys are inspiring. O...
Becky and i jogged our 6 miles today. it was very...
Thank you guys for all your support. Today has bee...
Our run yesterday was so hard. I would have stoppe...
Natalie,Though you're not looking for sympathy and...
►
June
(88)
►
May
(40)
LogYourRun Route
Get the
LogYourRun Route
widget and many other great free widgets at
Widgetbox
!
No comments:
Post a Comment