Thursday, June 19, 2008

Natalie Eating Thursday

Me and Steph did so great today! We ran our 1.4 miles and right before we got to the end, Steph said, "Should we keep going?" And we did. It was great. It was really hard. Mom, you know where I'm talking about. We ran to the light and then kept going till the MTC. It was hard, but we felt great.

9:45 I ate 1-1/2 cups of life cereal with milk. I also drank loads of water.
12:20 8 pickles, 1/2 peanut butter sandwich, 3 small slices of cheese, lots of water


I also didn't have any diarrhea today after our run! I'll keep editing this post and adding what I eat today. Mom and Becky, you guys are doing so great. 5 miles sounds like so far right now. But Steph and I are slowly catching up. Love you guys.

No comments: