Alright, it's a new week. Here we go... let's update the blog regularly today. It's 7:00 am and I feel great. James and I went to bed at 9:30 pm last night. And I woke up on my own at 6:30 am, not tired at all. We woke up before our kids! Joshua slept all night and Candace cried out hysterically at midnight and 1:00 am. But that was it. She went right back to sleep. it was a great night and I feel very refreshed. Whenever I think that I don't have to go back to work, I just get so excited and feel like I can accomplish anything. I'm waiting for Stephanie to call and then we can go on our walk or run today! I love you all and I will record my run and what we eat in a little bit.
Love you all.
Eating for Monday:
1-1/2 cups Life cereal with milk
1/2 apple
1 egg roll
7 chocolate chip cookies
1 cup milk
2 cups of fried rice with sausage
1 cheeto
5 chocolate chips cookies
1-1/2 cup of ice cream
lots of water
milk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how was the fried rice?
Post a Comment