skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jones Women Running Blog
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
You girls are my heros. It just feels so great to accomplish each and every little thing. Keep it up!! Have fun at the party for Justin. happy wednesday. Love mom
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Student Teaching
Link List
Wayne Jones Family Website
Taylor Family Blog
Read Family Blog
Our Individualized Training Program
http://www.runnersworld.com/cda/smtcresults/0,7144,s6-238-277-278-0-0-0-0-0,00.html?hour=1&mins=12&secs=0&rlen=tenk&rdst=tenk3&mpwe=6&startf=123xyz&diff=mod&lrdy=6&slen=12&trainstart=ds1209972192373&metr=miles
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(162)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(31)
▼
June
(88)
While it's great to write about our exercising and...
Great job mom.Its so hard with kids! I need sleep....
i just ran my 2 miles. I tried not to think of th...
the new layout is fine. Today i did great with my...
this is gonna be a hard week...2, 6, 7. we can do ...
New Layout
Steph- Saturday
Natalie - Saturday
mom and i went on a 3 mile run this morning.breakf...
breakfast: bowl of raisin branlunch: mac n cheese ...
Mom -eating - Fridaywatermelon2 cups puddinglots v...
Steph - Friday
Everyone- We all have to keep eating and exercisin...
great job with the eating and exercising girls. I...
Steph - Thursday
well ive been playing tennis everyday this week an...
You girls are my heros. It just feels so great to...
Steph- Wednesday
Natalie - Wednesday
eating:terrible!!natalie seems like youre eating l...
Steph -Tuesday
Yea i'm so proud of you girls that is awesome. We...
Natalie - Tuesday
Great job for writing everything you ate. I don't...
Steph Monday
Mom - eating - Monday a new week
good job for running even with blisters, becky. Ke...
well mom and i did our 4 miles this morning. it wa...
Running and Eating
sorry i forgot to record what i ate yesterday. wel...
Steph Eating Saturday
Mom - eating- Saturday2 toastscrambled eggs1 sausa...
Good job with your eating Steph. What did Becky a...
Steph Eating Friday
WE DID IT
Awesome
we just got back from our 7 mile run! mom did so g...
my eating today...not the best dayBreakfast - 1 bo...
how do you get your eating things to be in bold ty...
Steph Eating Thursday
To edit a post you go to customize in the top righ...
Natalie Eating Thursday
A Great Run!
lunch will have to be discussed on the phone....wo...
Eating-Mom-Thursday
I just got done with my 2 miles. I am going to ha...
Becky and I jogged 5 miles today. I think it's ge...
Here is a picture of our easy button. It says, "th...
sick.....
you guys are awesome. Diahrea and all!!!!! Keep...
RUNNER'S DIARRHEA
We did it!
We did our walk today!
I jogged 3 miles today. Love you all, get out the...
i went on a 1 mile run today. ill try a 2 mile one...
New Week
I just walked 1.5 miles with Pierce and we walked ...
Great Job guys! I'm even more impressed after expe...
Becky and i just finished our 6 miles run. It was...
i ran a mile today...but i went pretty fast so its...
Yes, it was a mile. Mom and Becky you are doing gr...
My running is going fine. yesterday i did 1 mile a...
Steph and I did our running yesterday. It was so d...
Yea!!!!
Running!
Great job. Keep going!
4:00 am ??????
Great Steph about pierce. Becky let me know if you...
Did you guys go running today?I walked to the Crea...
mom and i havent been running yet today. she had t...
So today was kind of a rough day and night last ni...
I wanted to start singing Pioneer children sang as...
Yea, Natalie and I did a great walk. I am so proud...
Good news
When Pioneers moved to the West...
We did it
mom and i just got back from our first 6 mile run....
Thanks for the encouragement guys.
Great Job Mom and Becky, you are doing awesome. Ye...
you guys are doing so great. you both have little ...
Stephanie and I just got back from our 3 mile walk...
Yea yesterday was a rough day. I had a bad headach...
You guys are Great!
Becky and i ran 5 miles today. She mapped out a n...
Natalie and I walked almost three miles today and ...
today i went into school late so i got my running ...
I just walked about two miles with Pierce. Some of...
It's Monday morning and I ran my 3 miles. I was a...
►
May
(40)
LogYourRun Route
Get the
LogYourRun Route
widget and many other great free widgets at
Widgetbox
!
No comments:
Post a Comment