Pioneers is exactly how steph and I felt as we trudged up the 9th East Hill all the way back to our apartments. We went on a 3 mile walk. Steph pushed Joshua and Pierce in my double stroller and I pushed 2 2-year olds, Candace and our neighbor's boy Tyrus, in my neighbor's double stroller. I was pushing upwards of 75 pounds the whole way. It took us almost of 2 and a half hours to finish and by the end I felt like I might faint. It was super hard. The wheel on my neighbor's stroller also went flat so it was really hard to push. We did it. I think we'll start running next week!
Mom and Becky, you guys are awesome! 6 miles! Can you even believe it? You totally just ran the 10K. That's so great. You guys are the inspiration that keeps Steph and I going. Don't stop. Keep going. We really need your support. Love you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment